AIREBOROUGH CAMERA CLUB
(opposite Guiseley Leisure Centre)
AIREBOROUGH CAMERA CLUB prides itself on being an informal, enthusiastic and friendly photographic club which extends a warm welcome to anyone with an interest in photography.
AIREBOROUGH CAMERA CLUB born more than 50 years ago the club has now evolved into the digital world of photography!
A grant received during 2006 from Awards for All, has enable the Club to purchase equipment for processing and producing prints and audio visual presentations digitally, whilst retaining our continued interest in slides and film.
AIREBOROUGH CAMERA CLUB has an interesting and varied programme throughout the year, including, visiting lecturers, members evening, competitions and practical sessions. Members whether beginners or more experienced share an enthusiastic exchange of ideas and expertise and encourage one another to develop their photographic skills.
MAIN MEETINGS held on Wednesday evenings in Guiseley Theatre at 7.30 p.m. prompt
PRACTICAL NIGHTS / TUTORIALS held on an ad hoc basis - subject to confirmation.
Suggestions etc to committee members.
Adult Members £40.00
Concessions (Under 18 ) £30.00
Visitors / Guests (to include refreshments) £3.00
Small additional charge made for practical nights of £3.00 per person per session
Subscriptions due each September or in the case of new members immediately on assuming membership
Three Photos on a Theme prints/digital images
Annual Digitally Projected Image/Slide or Print Comps
Set Subject Comps
Inter Club Comps.
. Digital entries should be saved as JPEGs in sRGB colour space with a maximum width of 1920 and a maximum height of 1080 pixels. They should be submit on a memory stick/disc with an accompanying list which gives details of the author, title of image, category and class in which the image is entered. [If more than one entry is submitted list in order of preference (1/2/3), in case we need to reduce the number of entries]. Judging will be in house for some competitions whilst others will be judged by external YPU Judges.
Entries for All print Competitions &
Annual Print Comp – max size 20” x 16” (51 cm x 41 cm)
Please mark 1, 2, 3 – if large number of entries 3rd one will not be included.
AIREBOROUGH CAMERA CLUB DATA PROTECTION POLICY
• A signed declaration of consent to hold personal data, will be required for each member on joining or renewing club membership each year, for the purposes of matters relating to the club’s normal operation, administration and management.
• No personal data relating to any club member will ever be disclosed to third parties except in the limited circumstances referred to in this policy.
• Personal declaration data will be stored securely on the club computer and committee members personal computers whilst holding office. The elected officers of the club will hold the personal data of all members for the purposes of administering the club membership, related club competitions and keeping members informed of club news, external camera club activities, YPU and other information etc, which may be of interest to the camera club membership. Other committee members will be limited to holding members names, email addresses and telephone numbers for general internal communication to members and are responsible for its maintenance and security.
• In circumstances where an officer or committee member circulates information by email to a group of members, other than officers and members of the committee, the sender will place the circulation list in the ‘Bcc’ section of the email header so that other members emails are not disclosed.
• Prints, digital images or audio-visual sequences submitted by a member for member evenings, competitions, etc. shall remain the copyright of the individual club member. These images and prints may be stored by the club for club administration and operational purposes including possible use in inter-club battles etc or, club social media and for occasional use in promotion and publicity for the club.
• If a member leaves the club or fails to renew membership their personal data, apart from any references in historical records i.e. trophies /awards and club minutes etc., will be removed from club records within a period of 3 months following completion of the past seasons financial audit, of ceasing to be a member.
• Members have the right to:
a. see what personal information is stored about them at a convenient time and place as agreed with any of the above-named officers;
b. change their contact details at any time.
c. view the club’s current Data Protection Policy on the Club website and at club meetings.
Click to download DPP PDF File
AIREBOROUGH CAMERA CLUB
is affiliated to the Yorkshire Photographic Union