- Present A.C.C. members or professional photographers are not eligible to enter.
- There will be two sections: ‘Secondary’ – 11 years up to and including 18 year olds and ‘Adults’ – 19 years and above.
- Entered images will be as emails from phones, tablets, cameras or computers. Emailed images should be sent as ‘jpegs’ and each one clearly identified with title and author.
- The images should not have been entered for any other competition.
- Each person can enter up to 3 images, each one accompanied with: a “Title”, the candidates ‘Name’, ‘Section’, ‘Address’, email address and a ‘Contact telephone number’.
- Emailed images, along with information from the Entry Form, to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be no entry fee.
- All entries must be the candidate’s own work.
- All images may be used for publicity purposes. Receipt of entries cannot be acknowledged.
- Issues of privacy: no permission is required for photographing in public places, (it is polite to have permission of identifiable people photographed in public).
- There will be a prize of £100 holiday voucher for the image judged best in the ‘Adult’ section with canvas prints of the entries for second and third places. The winner in the ‘Secondary’ section will receive £40.(The first three finalists in the Adult and Secondary sections will also be offered free membership to Aireborough Camera Club for the remainder of our season.)
- The final date on which entries will be accepted for the competition is Saturday 18th August 2018.
- The final date on which entries will be accepted for the competition is Friday 4th January 2019.
- The winners in each section will be informed by Friday 1st February 2019 with presentations yet to be arranged
- Entries for the competition will be accepted from Monday 1st October 2018.
- The following declaration is in accordance with the Club’s Data Protection Policy which can be read on the Club’s website at www.aireboroughcameraclub.co.uk
- 1. I agree to my personal details being securely stored and only used by the club to contact/inform me of matters relating to the Open Competition.
- 2. I agree that prints/digital images submitted for the Open Competition may be used for promotional and publicity purposes.
- The competition is sponsored by: Morgan Travel, Jessops and Blue Residential
Click below for the Entry Form