***** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED *****
***** CHECK BACK HERE FOR NEWS OF FURTHER COMPETITIONS *****
Subject – “Yorkshire Life” – an image that shows any aspect of living in Yorkshire to you; this could be occupations, hobbies, people, places, domestic or wildlife.
• Professional photographers are not eligible to enter.
• There will be two sections: ‘Secondary’ – 11 years up to and including 18 year olds and ‘Adults’ – 19 years and above.
• Entered images will be as:
A) Unmounted prints (as they are to be displayed) no larger than A5 (21cm x 15cm), landscape or portrait. OR as
B) emails from phones, tablets, cameras or computers. Emailed images should be sent as ‘jpegs’ and titled.
• The images should not have been entered for any other competition.
• Each person can enter up to 3 images, each one accompanied with: a “Title”, the candidates ‘Name’, ‘Section’, ‘Address’, email address and a ‘Contact telephone number’.
• Send your prints along with the completed Entry Form to: A.C.C. c/o 123 Woodcot Ave. Baildon. Shipley. BD17 6QS
• Emailed images, along with information from the Entry Form, to be sent to: email@example.com
• There will be no entry fee.
• All entries must be the candidate’s own work.
• Submitted prints cannot be returned (copyright remains with the author). All images may be used for publicity purposes. Receipt of entries cannot be acknowledged.
• Issues of privacy: no permission is required for photographing in public places, (it is polite to have the permission of identifiable people photographed in public).
• There will be a prize of £100 1st prize plus 2nd and 3rd prizes in the ‘Adult’ section and £50 in the ‘Secondary’ section.
• The first three finalists in the Adult and Secondary sections will also be offered one year’s free membership to Aireborough Camera Club.
• The final date on which entries will be accepted for the competition is Saturday 17th August 2019.
• The winners in each section will be informed by Friday 30th August with presentations at the club’s first meeting of the new season in September 2019.
• Depending on the number of prints entered there will be an exhibition of the winners and selected prints after the winners have been informed.
• Entries for the competition will be accepted from Monday 3rd June 2019.
ACC Open Competition Entry Form 2019
ACC Open Poster