Subject – “A Grand Day Out” – an image that shows any aspect of a great day out after the restrictions of Lockdown since it began in March 2020. This may include trips to the seaside, countryside, sporting events, action days, galas or shows, or family reunions, any event, which has given you great joy.
• Professional photographers are not eligible to enter.
• Entered images will be as emails from phones, tablets, cameras or computers. Emailed images should be sent as ‘jpegs’ and titled, please use the same title of your image as the file name and as on your application form.
• The images should not have been entered for any other competition.
• Each person can enter up to 3 images, each one accompanied with: a “Title”, the candidates ‘Name’, ‘Address’, email address and a ‘Contact telephone number’.
• Emailed images, along with information from the Entry Form, to be sent to: email@example.com
• There will be no entry fee.
• All entries must be the candidate’s own work..
• Issues of privacy: no permission is required for photographing in public places, (it is polite to have permission of identifiable people photographed in public).
• There will be a prize of £75 1st prize plus £50 for 2nd and £25 for 3rd place. The three finalists will also be offered one year’s free membership to Aireborough Camera Club.
• The final date on which entries will be accepted for the competition is Friday 19th August 2022
• The winners will be informed by Monday 26th August 2022 with presentations at the club’s first meeting of the new season on 7th September 2022
• Entries for the competition will be accepted from Sunday 1st May 2022.
Data Protection Declaration:
The following declaration is in accordance with the Club’s Data Protection Policy which can be read on the Club’s website at www.aireboroughcameraclub.co.uk
1. I agree to my personal details being securely stored and only used by the club to contact/inform me of matters relating to the Open Competition.
2. I agree that digital images submitted for the Open Competition may be used for promotional and publicity purposes.
The competition is sponsored by: Aireborough Rotary and Brewin Dolphin.
- Entry Form in MS Word Format